Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hotel Sinclairs Ooty

Hotel Sinclairs Ooty

I stayed for 3 nights and 4 days are Hotel Sinclairs - Ooty. It is a 3 star hotel located close to Ooty town. I think it would be around 5 KMs from the Charring Cross. I got a good deal from Makemytrip.com . I got the entire package including tea, lunch and dinner for 10K. The room that we got was not up to the standard of a 3 star hotel. The room was damp but later I figured out that most of the hotels in Ooty are like that. Few things that I really liked about the hotel Sinclairs. - Hotel Sinclairs Ooty is the only hotel in Ooty that has central heating system in place. - Food is really good at Hotel Sinclairs Ooty - Beautiful view of the town Below are some of the pictures that I clicked there. Click here to read about
tourist places in Ooty
hotels in Ooty

0 comments: